The AWAre system has been developed over many years by AWA developers and is supported in-house by the AWA ICT team.
This means we do not depend on 3rd party support to respond to customer needs. This allows us to customise AWAre to meet specific customer requirements when necessary.
Like our customers, the AWA support teams know how important it is to be able to see what is happening and when; sometimes this can be as important as the actual activity.
The AWAre Strategic Service Management System provides:
- The ability to support multiple forms of B2B or EDI links with customers. Over 80% of our calls are received electronically.
- Complete real time transparency so that customers have direct access to the same operational call information that AWA sees, complete with SLA performance and escalation management.
- Flexible and accurate customer reporting on whatever service parameters are important to the customer.
- Integrated Service Management and Logistics that match each call against the specific customer contract terms and conditions to provide automatic escalation and reporting.
- WebAWAre gives everyone online access to agents and other service partners.
- Pocket-AWAre drives the mobile technology for our field service employees.
- AWA has a comprehensive extranet knowledge base that includes useful process and technical information.
- Finance and Billing completes the services of our fully integrated enterprise management system.
The AWAre system is supported by a robust Continuity of Operations Plan that includes offsite disaster recovery facilities.